Liquid rubber sealantTop Gasket
replaces all kinds of sealants. It is used primarily to seal transmission housing, cylinder covers, engine parts, water pumps, flange joints, etc. Other uses include insulation and protection of electrical contacts, bushings, etc. The product is not suitable for permanent sealing of concentrated acids, lyes, and gasoline.
- Unique synthetic rubber for producing seals
- Temperature range: -55 °C to 280 °C
- Resistant to all technical fluids
- Excellent adhesion and chemical resistance
- Permanently flexible (non-aging, non-hardening)
- Excellent resistance to mechanical wear
- Ideal for sealing gear boxes, valve lids, water pumps, flange joints, etc.